Monday, April 21, 2008

My first time

Here's my another world, a wonderful world for me here.
Finally, i have my own blog to write down all whatever i need to shout out. I feel so excited to have something is belong to myself.
My story, feeling, thinking, happiness or sadness finally could get a spaceto fill in here. I don't have the habit to write diary since i was young till now, yet slowly, mind has changed and I would like to try something else that i've never tried before . It's also something that I can keep the memories forever till my entire life.

3 comments:

hiphippopo said...

Having your own blog is good for yourself. You will have some memories to recall back in the future no matter the memories are happy or sad. I am glad that you had started something new in your life. Keep going on...And you will like it as I do..=)

jess said...

darling~~ I'm glad that you have your own blog too!! =D Miss you.. love you.. **hugsssss**

Danz said...

Welcome JoeY... Keep it On Ya =)
xxx